640 Pages, HardcoverOver 500 graphs and illustrations
Clear explanationsVery readable - low math - many examples
All the classic DSP techniquesConvolution, Recursion, Fourier Analysis...
Easy to use Digital FiltersSimple to design; incredible performance
New ApplicationsTopics usually reserved for specialized books: audio and image processing, neural networks, data compression, and more!
For Students and ProfessionalsWritten for a wide range of fields: physics, bioengineering, geology, oceanography, mechanical and electrical engineering
- NEW BLOGs On DSPRelated.com:
- Waveforms that are their own Fourier Transform
- An Interesting Fourier Transform - 1/f Noise
Yes, It's true - You can browse and/or download the entire book without charge
About the book
- What is DSP?
- Why you need this book (8 good reasons for learning DSP)
- Comments by reviewers
- Corrections and other errata
- Free software and teaching aids
- What is the difference between the book editions?
(Titles, hard cover, paperback, ISBN numbers)
How to order your own hardcover copyWouldn't you rather have a bound book instead of 640 loose pages?
Your laser printer will thank you!
Order from Amazon.com.
About the author and his work
- Steve Smith's home page
- Steve Smith's research and development group: Spectrum San Diego, Inc.
- A New Book by Steve Smith: The Inner Light Theory of Consciousness